Over the last few months I’ve made a number of updates and fixes. These improvements should address most of your feedback. Having said that, I’m still not happy enough to release a new version yet.
In the meantime, what I can offer is to let you download the latest version of the plugin featuring all the changes mentioned in the previous posts:
- Code emancipation,
- Improved UI
- Much better natural searchability
- Compatibility issues/fixes with earlier version of PHP,
- More languages
Why should you give it a try?
- I need your feedback to fix some compatibility issues once and for all ! If the official plugin doesn’t work on your WP install, try this one !
- You might be tired of the old Look&Feel. Good chance to give your visitors some eye-candy.
- You might have been complaining about the quality of the code provided by Booking.com… This is what you want !
- You like to tweak things…and this version is all about versatility.
Why should you stay away from this version ?
- You only have a production site ? No install to test this ? Then I’d recommend you get yourself a copy of your own site on a mirrored server right away, if not for this plugin this is just a much better way of handling your online projects.
- You don’t like to get your hands dirty ?
- You’re happy with the version live on your site and you don’t mind waiting another month before the next official release.
With these words of caution and common sense, here you go, here’s the archive of the development version for the plugin :
- Now handles Danish, thanks to Chris J
- FINALLY, clean jQuery UI integration, triggers lovely calendar the way it should be coded => This means the next official release will come out in the next few days.
- Several code snippet cleanup, hopefully contibuting to a better compatibility.