New release is in the making !
= 1.0 =
I now dare call this plugin STABLE. This doesn’t mean there are no more bugs or that it is final, it does mean that I think it won’t break sites anymore.
- Shortcodes : by public demand, the plugin now handles shortcodes, including a fancy menu in the post editor (TinyMCE) to easily add the correct search box.
- Multiple instances : the plugin now is architectured to handle multiple & independant searchboxes. You can have one by page, post, footer, sidebar… Warning : for this release, there are still known bugs when using multiple boxes with the calendar option on the same page. Don’t blame ME, booking.com designed it that way…
- Cleaner html output : Editable width that really works. Reworked div structure that shouldn’t break any templates anymore.
- Added Portuguese : thanks to Paulo for submitting (paulosantos.org)
= 0.2.6 =
- While preparing the UI for the next major release, I found out the code provided by booking.com is actually missing 1 div closing bracket ! I added it back in. This should hopefully address a number of template issues reported by users. Please note on narrow sites displayed on wide monitors, the calendars might show a bit higher on the page than they should. This is the “correct” behaviour of the script provided by Booking.com.
= 0.2.5 =
- Added Turkish, per (anonymous) user request via the [suggestion form](http://www.booking-plugin.com/suggest-new-features).
- Please note the next few updates coming up are relatively large. The first big update should come early june 2013. Make sure you do not do the update on the road or without a few spare mins in front of you… Just so you can get used to the new shiny stuff and reconfigure it all as needed.
= 0.2.3 =
- Another bug fix with the CSS inclusion.
= 0.2.2 =
- New feature : allow you to display the results in a new browser window OR in the same window.
- New language : Italian
= 0.2.1 =
- Added missing CSS file.
= 0.2 =
- Rebuilt from the ground up from the original booking.com code. No more iframe = better browser handling, better user interface integration and better analytics tracking… but above anything else : Calendars will now show up correctly !
- No more “height” required
- English, French, German, Dutch and Spanish supported (more languages to come soon)
- Compliance fixes
= 0.1.3 =
- Cleaner code
= 0.1.2 =
- Bug Fix: The widget class was conflicting with some other widgets. Fixed.
- Bug Fix: The plugin could not be activated when using BuddyPress. Fixed.
= 0.1.1 =
- Bug Fix: Forgot to update the Widget name… Ooops !
- Bug Fix: The link from the widget was pointing to the wrong admin page. Fixed.
- Thanks to MD @ menorcadiferente.com for pointing these out !
= 0.1 =
- First release of this Plugin. Offers all the out-of-the-box capabilities documented by the Booking.com Affiliates team.