As per my previous note, I’ve been working on a number of large updates. I expect the first large update to go live early june.
Till we get there, I released a minor update today for two reason.
1) An anonymous user provided the code for Turkish for the current version of the plugin and I had no reason not to push it live to please some users. I know most people won’t care though !
2) For the non-Turkish speaking folks, I also added a warning notice. The next releases will require some special attention. Don’t just update it while on the go. Make sure you have a few spare minutes ahead of you to make this work. I’ve rewrote the plugin from the ground up and will be using a completely new setup, even for the plugin database. It’s all good stuff really, but like any change, it requires a few minutes to adjust to it.
Also, I’ve noted I had a few broken links on this site as the wordpress.com team asked me to change my initial domain name. Sorry if I didn’t reply to some of your suggestions or freelance requests. I simply never received the notifications.
Head to the download link on wordpress.org or to your installation plugin page.